Monday, August 17, 2009

Back Home

So I'm back in Ontario now! I got in last night at about 9:30 p.m. It is SO humid here, and hot! It's unbelievable! I got to see Alexia though, I surprised her at home, she was so happy to see me, I think? I also saw some of my other friends, nothing much has changed since I've been gone. Oh well, just the way I like it. The parents are already on my case about getting back to work, I haven't even been home for 24 hours yet! I haven't unpacked! They are going away for a week though come Friday, so it should be a blast without them here. As soon as I can get the vehicle for more than an hour I'm going to change my phone number and get my report card! I'm guessing I passed everything since I graduated in June. Well, there's nothing more to report here, I will keep in contact, write in a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment