Monday, August 10, 2009

Back in Vancouver!


Well I would really to change the name of my Blog so that it doesn't all have to be about reviews, but I guess I would need a new e-mail for that now wouldn't I? I'm a little on the lazy side right now and thinking that might have to wait.
I just got back from visiting with my step brother in Victoria. I have to say that I had a lot of fun, and enjoyed my stay. Something that he may want to look into though is buying groceries on a more...regular basis? No offense Jake, there just really wasn't enough to eat after we finished those couple packages of noodles!
Back to Ontario in 5 days! I'm very excited, I get to go search a job at the local papers, see my family and friends, and my one and only! It's going to be a surprise for her though, I told her I wasn't coming home until the 31st, so shh!
Anyway. I think I'm going to post a picture up on here of my trip out there and then head off to bed, it's getting late and I have work early tomorrow morning!

Will keep you updated

No comments:

Post a Comment